Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If you have trouble viewing this please click here to view in browser: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/bin/e/v/invitationfinal.pdf

You are cordially invited to celebrate the life of a beloved mentor, pediatrician, educator, friend…

















Henry M. Seidel, M.D.
(1922-2010)


Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 4:30 pm

Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
Turner Auditorium
720 Rutland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21205-2109

Reception to immediately follow at 5:30 pm

Parking available in the Rutland Garage adjacent to the Turner Auditorium. Enter at 1800 Madison Street.

1 comment:

  1. From Mimi Behar: I was a member of the Class of '81, Dr. Seidel's first class as Associate Dean of Student Affairs. As an administrator, he had the extraordinary gift of knowing each member of the class as an individual. I also remember observing him as an attending in the Harriet Lane Clinic and I still incorporate some of his interviewing techniques in my own practice. I will never forget my interview with him before he wrote my letter of recommendation for residency. I felt comfortable sharing extremely personal details about my life and family, and he was able to incorporate these into a letter that truly reflected who I was as an individual. I am glad that I had the privilege to know him and learn from him.

    ReplyDelete